counter for tumblr

Sunday November 19, 2017

Am I eligible to get help from my department’s relief fund money?


You must have at least 5 years of accumulated fire service within the state of North Carolina and be a member in good standing.

You must present your request to your department’s local relief fund board and they must send a written request to our office in order for an approval process to be considered.

Posted in: Relief Fund