counter for tumblr

Tuesday November 21, 2017

Can my hours of service transfer from one state to another?

Any Firefighter certified by another state or agency whose program is accredited by the International Fire Service Accreditation Congress (IFSAC), or the National Board of Fire Service Professional Qualifications, and is a member of a fire/rescue agency in North Carolina may be granted equivalent certification provided the agency was accredited at the time of his/her certification.*

*From OSFM website.

More details available at the Office of the State Fire Marshal website on this subject.

Posted in: Training