Members in good standing of the North Carolina State Firefighters’ Association are automatically enrolled at no additional cost in the NCSFA Accident and Health coverage and the 24-Hour Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage. Beneficiary and claims forms are listed below.
For more information on coverage call the office at 800-253-4733.
- NCSFA Beneficiary Form 11-2017 v2
- NCSFA 24 hour Accidental Death and Dismemberment First Notice of Claim Form (Non-Line of Duty)
- First Notice of Claim Accident and Health (LODD) 11.9.2017
Members in good standing of the NCSFA may also purchase coverage in the Fraternal Insurance Plan. This coverage is optional and is not covered by dues.
The cost of the coverage is $10.00 per quarter and the plan is decreasing term coverage. Payments are based on age at time of death and the maximum payment is $30,000.00 and the minimum is $2,000.00. NCSFA members who choose to participate in the fraternal insurance fund must apply to the fund prior to reaching age 55.
- Please click on the blue MetLife website box located on this page to enroll in the NCSFA Fraternal Insurance Fund or make beneficiary changes.
- Please contact Ed Brinson by email at email@example.com or by phone at 800-253-4733 to file a Fraternal Insurance Fund Death Claim.
Photo courtesy Jim Landis, Gastonia Fire Department.