Members in good standing of the North Carolina State Firefighters’ Association are automatically enrolled at no additional cost in the NCSFA Accident and Health coverage and the 24-Hour Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage. Beneficiary and claims forms are listed below.
For more information on coverage call the office at 800-253-4733.
- Provident 24-Hour AD&D Beneficiary Designation Form
- Accident and Health Beneficiary Designation Form
- NCSFA 24 hour Accidental Death and Dismemberment First Notice of Claim Form (Non-Line of Duty)
- NCSFA Line of Duty Death or Injury First Notice of Claim Form
Members in good standing of the NCSFA may also purchase coverage in the Fraternal Insurance Plan. This coverage is optional and is not covered by dues.
The cost of the coverage is $10.00 per quarter and the plan is decreasing term coverage. Payments are based on age at time of death and the maximum payment is $30,000.00 and the minimum is $2,000.00. NCSFA members who choose to participate in the fraternal insurance fund must apply to the fund prior to reaching age 55.
- Please click on the blue MetLife website box located on this page to enroll in the NCSFA Fraternal Insurance Fund or make beneficiary changes.
- Please contact Ed Brinson by email at email@example.com or by phone at 800-253-4733 to file a Fraternal Insurance Fund Death Claim.
Photo courtesy Jim Landis, Gastonia Fire Department.