The Orange Rural Fire Department has the following job opening:
7 Firefighter/First Responder Positions
- North Carolina Firefighter Level 2 Certification- Preferred
- EMT-Basic (within 12 months of hire- required)
- Class B Drivers License (within 60 days of hire- required)
- Applicant must be in adequate physical condition for firefighter duties.
- Requires completion of the department’s agility test, written test, and interview.
- Applicant must have a clean criminal history.
- Applicant must pass a medical evaluation by a department preferred physician.
Starting Salary: $25,620-$35,161 Commensurate with qualifications
- Department Paid Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance Policy
- Supplemental Insurance Available
- 401-K with Employer Contribution
- State Firefighters Association Pension
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Educational Leave
- Longevity Pay
- Workers Compensation
Applications available at the Hillsborough Fire Station located at 206 South Churton Street in Hillsborough, NC or online at www.ORFD.net
The Orange Rural Fire Department is an EOE and a drug free work place, all employees subject to random drug testing.
For any questions please contact us at 919-732-7911
Closing date: August 9th2018